3 weeks from now I will hit the highway to a region of the USA I haven't been to since my early 20s. It's not a vacation. It's a roving photo field trip. Also notable: I've been "building" my van and specifically in time for this trip, I'll be utilizing my new screen doors and pull out bed for the first time.
- Old Car City: Non functioning Auto Salvage Yard
- Atlanta: Doll's Head Trail, visiting friends
- Savannah: Laurel Grove Cemetery, Wormsloe Park, Skidaway Park, Jepson Center, Paris Market
- St. Petersburg: Salvador Dali Museum
- Sarasota: Circus related things and friends
- Gibsonton: Circus related things
- New Orleans: Cemeteries, Architecture, picking up a friend who will ride from Nola to Austin.
- Austin: Friends, Tacos, Rodeo, BBQ
- Make my way back home...
The only time I'll be driving "hard" will be from Savannah to St. Pete so I can have ample time to explore the Dali Museum, but the rest of the trip will allow for random exploration.